Track the status of your Oak Harbor Freight Lines Cargo using the tracking tool below.
How to Track Your OHFL Shipment
Follow the steps below to track your Oak Harbor Freight Lines Shipment:
- Enter your pro number or reference number in the bland field
- Click on the ‘view detail’ button.
- OHFL’s tracing interface will take a moment to process your request and will display the status and details of your shipping order.
For tracking using multiple pro numbers or reference numbers, follow the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Bulk View Detail’ button that is right next to the ‘View Detail’ button
- A new overlay will pop up on the screen. Enter the pro number/ reference numbers here.
- Make sure to separate each number with a comma for best results.
- Then, click on the ‘View Tracing Detail’ button.
- Once OHFL’s tracing tool has completed processing your request, the status of your order will be shown one at a time.
- To navigate between the different orders, click on ‘Next.’
There we go! As you can see, it is fairly simple to track your OHFL shipment using their online tool. If you face any issues or have any questions, please get in touch directly with the OHFL customer care team. We have also linked some of their contact information down below for your convenience.
You may also be interested in: LBC Tracking.
About Oak Harbor Freight Lines
Oak Harbor Freight Lines (OHFL) is a prominent regional shipping company based in Oak Harbor, WA. It offers LTL (Less than Truckload) services and maintains a strong presence on the West Coast of the United States, serving Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. The company has a history of over 110+ years since its founding in 1916 as a family business. Their humble beginnings can still be noticed with their friendly customer service and excellent track record.
Today, the company operates from over 40 locations and operates an impressive fleet of 850 tractors and 2,400 trailers! That’s a pretty sizeable network for a regional operator!
Oak Harbor Freight Lines Contact Information
For questions or concerns regarding your LTL shipment, you can reach OHFL’s customer care using the information down below:
Phone: +1 (253)-288-8300
OHFL Corporate Office Address: 1339 West Valley Hwy North, Auburn, WA 98001.
OHFL Mailing Address: PO Box 1469, Auburn, WA 98071-1469