Follow the steps below to track a package using LBC Express:
- Go to https://lbctracking.net
- Enter the 12-digit LBC tracking number for your package. Make sure to enter the number exactly as provided on the receipt or tracking label.
- Enter the billing reference number if you have it. This is optional but helps locate the package faster.
- Click the “Track” button.
- The tracking results will now be displayed on the page. You will see the current status of your package, the origin and destination, the time and date of key tracking events, and past status history.
- You may have to enter a verification text or captcha code if additional information is needed.
- If available, a detailed transit map will also be shown, marking the location and movements of your package within the Philippines.
- You can bookmark or save the page to check any status changes and updates.
- If tracking details are incorrect or unavailable, contact LBC customer service for assistance.
Alternatively, you can find a video about how to track your LBC Express package here.
What is Package Tracking?
Package tracking is a system that courier companies use to keep track of parcels as they move from the sender to the recipient. Using a unique tracking number assigned to each package, customers can monitor the status of their deliveries, including pickup, transit, and delivery.
How to Use a Tracking Number
Step 1: Locating Your Tracking Number
When you ship a package, you’ll receive a receipt with a unique tracking number. If you’ve ordered something online, the retailer will usually send this number via email once the item has been shipped.
Step 2: Using Your Tracking Number
Visit the courier company’s website and locate their tracking tool. Input the tracking number from your receipt or email. The system should provide real-time updates on your package’s status.
Understanding Package Tracking Status Updates
Package tracking provides various status updates, including:
- In Transit: Your package is on its way to the delivery address.
- Out for Delivery: Your package is in the local area and will be delivered shortly.
- Delivered: Your package has been delivered.
- Exception: There has been an issue with delivery, such as a delay or a failed delivery attempt.
Advanced Package Tracking Tips
Use Courier Tracking Websites
There are courier tracking websites that consolidate tracking information from different courier services. Such a site is TrackACourier.com, which offers an in-depth analysis of courier services, helping you make an informed decision about which courier service is best suited for your needs. Simply enter your tracking number, and these sites will provide the latest status update.
Mobile Tracking Apps
Most courier companies have mobile apps that offer real-time tracking updates. These apps often have additional features like push notifications, making it even easier to monitor your package’s progress.
The Evolution of Courier Tracking Systems
Before the advent of modern technology, the process of shipping goods was a blind faith operation. Customers had no way of knowing the status or location of their packages until they were delivered. However, with the emergence of courier tracking systems, this scenario has completely changed.
Now, customers can track the journey of their parcel right from the point of dispatch to its delivery at the doorstep. Thanks to real-time tracking, individuals and businesses can monitor their parcels’ progress, anticipate delays, and plan accordingly. This transparency fosters trust, which is a crucial factor in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Role of Package Tracking in E-commerce
In e-commerce, package tracking is more than a convenient tool—it’s essential for customer satisfaction. It provides transparency, builds trust, and greatly reduces the number of “where’s my package?” inquiries.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have lost my tracking number, what should I do?
A: If you’ve lost your tracking number, first check any emails or receipts related to your shipment, as the number is often located there. If you still can’t find it, contact the courier service directly or the company you ordered from. They can usually provide you with the tracking number or at least an update on your package’s status.
My package status says ‘Delivered,’ but I haven not received it. What can I do?
A: If the tracking status shows ‘Delivered,’ but you haven’t received your package, check around your property, with your neighbors, and with anyone else who may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you still can’t locate it, contact the courier service immediately. They can provide more details about the delivery.
The tracking information has not updated in a while. Is this normal?
A: It’s normal for tracking information to remain the same for a few days. When the package is in transit, especially over long distances, updates may not occur until it reaches the next sorting facility. If there hasn’t been an update for an extended period, consider contacting the courier service for more information.
Can I track a package without a tracking number?
A: Typically, you need a tracking number to track a package. However, if you’ve lost your tracking number and cannot retrieve it, some courier services may allow you to track a package using alternative information, like the delivery address or your phone number. Always check with the specific courier service for their policies.